TONYA WIGNER HALL MEMPHIS & SHELBY COUNTY TENN. SHE CAN CLEAN GREEN AND DOES IT WELL!.

4 of 6 She Can Clean Green reviews

LIES MIS LEADING MINUPULATING TRUTH BY EXTENDED ARMS CLEANING CONTRACTORSMEMPHIS TN AND MORE ALL BECAUSE THEY WERE OUT BID ON NOT ONE BUT THREE JOBS BY MYSELF. I AM A SMALL CLEANING & ORGANIZING COMPANY THAT HAS BEEN IN BUSINESS SINCE MID 2000. I AM LICENSED INSURED AND BONDED SINCE THAT TIME.

I USE WORD OF MOUTH MOSTLY FOR ADVERTISEING BUT ALSO DO USE SOME ONLINE SOURCES SUCH AS CRAIGSLIST SINCE 2004.

I USED THEM (CLIST)WITH NO ADVERSE EFFECTS UNTILL 2013 AT WHICH TIME I BEGAN HERING RUMORS OF A CERTIAN NEW BUSINESS estb.2012 THAT WAS MAKING DEROGATORY REMARKS ABOUT MY POSTINGS ON CRAIGS LIST,FIRST TO USE GRAPHICS AND PHOTOS BEFORE AND AFTER OF MY WORK THEN I NOTICED THIS SAME COMPANY WOULD BURY NOT JUST POST ONE OR TWO POSTINGS BUT SIX OR EIGHT ON TOP OF NOT MY POSTINGS BUT OTHERS AS WELL! I DONT HAVE TIME TO SIT HOME ALL DAY AND FLG THEIR POSTINGS OR ANYONE ELSES. SO SOMEONE BEGAN SPEAKING OPENLY ABOUT IT ON CRAIGS LIST AT WHICH TIME THEY CONCLUDED IN THEIR POOR LITTLE BRAINS THAT I WAS THE ONE COMPLAINING WHEN ALL THE TIME IT WAS NOT THUS BEGAN THE FUED!!

AL0L OF A SUDDEN "FAKE" CLIENTS POP UP ON CLIST THAT I STOLE FROM THAT I DID NOT DO MY JOB CORRECTLY & ON & ON. THEN PHONE CALLS BEGAN BOOKING FAKE CLEANING APPT. THEN SPAM THEN MORE LIBEL ONLINE SO PLEASE DONT BELEIVE THE HYPE OR THE LIES!!!

I HAVE FILED SEVERAL POLICE REPORTS THE FIRST POLICE REPORT IN THE END OF MARCH ANOTHER IN APRIL AND FINALLY AFTER BEING ALLERTED TO THE SLANDEROUS LIES POSTED ON SERVERAL WEB SITES THE FAKE FACEBOOK PAGE THE IMAGES OF MY OLD ADDRESS WHERE MY FAMILY MEMBRS STILL RESIDE AND MORE I FILED A FINALREPORT WHICH I WAS INFORMED IS CRIMINAL BECAUSE OF ALL THE FAKE ONLINE FB PAGES AND SLANDER AND MISLEADING INFO.REGAURDING A CRIMINAL RECORD!AS WELL AS PERSONAL INFORMATION PUBLISHED ONLINE..THEY ARE SO DONE!

I HAVE THE CRIMINAL POLICE REPORT AND HAVE TAKEN THEM TO CIVIL COURT! IT HAS TURNED INTO A SAD AND PATHETIC SITUATION FOR SOME SUPPOSEDLY REPUTABLE COMPANY TO STOOP TO THIS LEVEL, IF THEY DO THIS TO A COMPETITOR WHAT WOULDTHEY DO IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE!!!AND THATS THE TRUTH!!!!

EXTENDED ARM CLEANING CONTRACTORS MEPHIS TENN.BEWARE!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Private message author

Helpful? 47 Yes 47 175 No 175
Had the same issue 22 Yes 22
4 of 6 She Can Clean Green reviews
Show comments Hide comments 23

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.