Do not hire Tonya Machel Wigner Hall of Memphis, Tn. She is the owner of She Can Clean Green and Extended Reach Cleaning Team.

A complete *** artist THIEF with a lengthy criminal background with over 20 arrest including petty theft, online prostitution, grand larcency, crack cocaine, prescription fraud, burglary and shoplifting. She's known to post her services on Craigslist under different titles also making up business names to hide her identity.

Beware, this Crackhead use varies names such as tonya Zimmerman, tonya carter, Erika, machel, tonya Jackson. Her phone number is 901-406-2348 Scam Alert Craigslist Memphis Cleaning Service

Comments

You intended on profiting from the lies you told about extended arms and now that they turned the table on you and exposed who you really are, you are losing business . They told you a long time ago to stop the lies and the drama but you kept it going with that big mouth of yours, now your mouth done wrote a check your behind can't cash.

Now your pockets are empty and you are crying for mercy. There is no MERCY! After all that you has put that company through trying to ruin their reputation. It's just the beginning of a long ride cause payback is not an option but you won't get away with this.

I advise you the next time you throw rocks and hide your hands, be prepared for the circumstances that come with it and make sure your money is right to bail you out of it Ms.Hall.

Let's be frank. She has no website? She's not listed on any cleaning websites ANYMORE due to all the bad reviews, her customers say she screens their phone calls after ripping them off so they can't contact her. She has a lengthy criminal background.

Don't you smell a dead rat like me Ms.Wigner?

Don't hire this THIEF nor Trust a word this fraudster has to say. Tonya Wigner Hall is a manipulating drug addict. NOT FIT TO BE TRUSTED IN A DOG HOUSE

You are calling these lies, liar? These are facts.

They exposed you and you are telling more lies to defend yourself. They wanted to prove who the liar was and they did just that "SHE CAN CLEAN GREEN"

Tonya Machel Wigner -Hall Shelby County Jail -prostitution near a school -burglary not regular burglary but aggravated -burglary on next door neighbor stealing her medication -forgery on prescription drug charge -crack cocaine about 5 different arrest -theft home depot store stealing a $99 hand saw -forgery and more.

-shoplifting -public drunk -internet prostitution known as "Erica" Report Attachments: Shelby county jail booking numbers 08204651 99638010 08710538 08709179 08208776 08204651 08204054 01645705 95346982 95157977 95023067 90213971 89256174 89016076 89016076 88986754 You are living a lie and you dont know how to spell t r u t h nor tell the truth. As someone stated below "She got 99 personalities along with 99 lies to tell, under 99 false names" Go play in traffic at rush hour crook!

she You cant harm me as i have spoken to all of my clients about you and my real past not all the other peoples past you would have people beleive is me!!! Your a joke..i am not going to pay anything but pay you NO mind...

So do go ahead amd... TRY SOMETHING ELSE CUZ EXPOSING MY SUPPOSED CRIMINAL PAST HAS NOT COST ME ONE CLIENT !!! GOD DOES NOT LIKE UGLY !!!!!EXAMINE YOUR OWN MOTIVES..OH I DID GAIN A CLEANING CONTRACT FOR A PASTOR AND HIS CHURCH WHO SAID THATS WHY HE CALLED ME!!! TRUE OR NOT PAINFUL OR PROUD WE ALL HAVE A PAST...GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY YOUR KARMA BE WHAT YOU DESERVE!!!

s its sad sick and sorry extended arms is a dumb monkey club....NOT one professional in the zoo!!! done with it and the dummmies that is you!!!

TRUE OR NOT PAINFUL OR PROUD WE ALL HAVE A PAST...GOD BLESS YOU AND MAY YOUR KARMA BE WHAT YOU DESERVE!!! I'm not mad because half the s*** they listed ain't even me I think its funny I think it's sick sad and sorry there a pathetic bunch of unprofessionals who has no idea what they're talking about.... so I'm an ex felon yeah ok..just that ex I think its sad sick and sorry that they comtinue to harass me un provolked!!!!

Posting a nine year old criminal record why??? No new arrests Got a business makes ?

a year.. Pays taxes Sounds like someones got their self together and your tring to vause trouble by bringing it up WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOU!!??? Harassing someone again un provolked!! Really?

Find some NEW news...or better yet use not mad because half the s*** they listed ain't even me I you must not have any you ain't got nothing better to do than sit up here posting 7-8 year old news trying to cause me harm think its funny I think it's sick sad and sorry there a pathetic bunch of unprofessionals who has no idea what they're talking about.... so I'm an ex felon yeah ok..just that ex I think its sad sick and sorry that they comtinue to harass me un provolked!!!!

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #908401

Tonya Hall said no complaints have ever been filed on her. A quick Google search revealed complaints from 2007.

She deleted most of the profiles but google still have the complaints. she got complaints where she got caught altering and using another lady insurance paper and lost the contract then tried to hire a friend of hers to pick it up but he got caught too. This name tonya wigner hall has a criminal path that stretch across 4 or 5 states.

Google it. It will bring up all of her alias she has about 50 personalities in one body.

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #908394

Posting a nine year old criminal record why???

No new arrests

Got a business makes ?

a year..

Pays taxes

WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOU!!??? Harassing someone again un provolked!! Really? Find some NEW news...or better yet use not mad because half the s*** they listed ain't even me I you must not have any you ain't got nothing better to do than sit up here posting 7-8 year old news trying to cause me harm think its funny I think it's sick sad and sorry there a pathetic bunch of unprofessionals who has no idea what they're talking about....

Use that energy that you're spreading 8-9 year old old news with & find you some work if you get you some work get you a life leave honest working people alone...

none want you some of that energy your posting about Tanya's old news over and over again and find you some work you must not have known that's why you starting up again sure hate you ain't Got none

god bless you

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #907863

Tonya Wigner Mad cause she got exposed

Mad competitor is not the issue. You started all this mess and we wanted to prove who the thief and liar is...

"SHE CAN CLEAN GREEN"

Tonya Machel Wigner -Hall these are FACTS no LIES per Shelby County Jail

-prostitution near a school

-burglary not regular burglary but aggravated

-burglary on next door neighbor stealing her medication -forgery on prescription drug charge -crack cocaine about 5 different arrest -theft home depot store stealing a $99 hand saw -forgery and more. -shoplifting -public drunk -internet prostitution known as "Erica" Report Attachments: Shelby county jail booking numbers 08204651 99638010 08710538 08709179 08208776 08204651 08204054 01645705 95346982 95157977 95023067 90213971 89256174 89016076 89016076 88986754

to Shelby Weise #908353

s its sad sick and sorry extended arms is a dumb monkey club....NOT one professional in the zoo!!! done with i!!!!

s Aug31

What type of business would post a seven to fifteen year old criminal report...even if it was mine a vindictive person thats who...and as for court oh yes I have filed..even know about call you placed to check it out!! So please why do you continue.

Im going to continue posting un till you cease your slanderous postings !!! And before I post Nancy Taylor and Brenda Millers criminal background as well..does Dui child endangerment and forgery sound familiar..?????

to mad cuz they dont have work #908043

Everybody is not crooked like you. You are used to hanging around compulsive liars, felons and career criminals until you are doubting someone else's clean background.

Suck it up just like Erica do on backpage. Your a pitiful excuse to be considered a professional in any way ***!

to Buddy14 #909571

once again bud I am not nor ever have been Erica you are so confused in your anger jealously and cant think correctly try something constructive like finding work...NO one cares what you do do it stop harassing me and others and do it still waiting.............NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME.!!

Memphis, Tennessee, United States #906982

Why did you post an old criminal record of any one? 7-8 years old record nothing current Sounds like you are being a bit vindictive so what does that say about you - your business practicies.

Bad bad news she can prove your trying to upset her business.

Actions speak louder than old news!! Truth be told!!!

Absecon, New Jersey, United States #904778

Everybody knows her scams. I recently was hired by one of her victims and she did not have anything nice to say about T.W.Hall, Not one word.

to Lesa J #907081

Guess you was hired to clean in memphis from NJ .....your a joke a sick and sorry and bad liar too extended arms at it again..doing what THEY DO BEST .....LIE!!!!

to caught in a lie AGAIN Memphis, Tennessee, United States #907082

Oh shucks you did bust that up..wow lies lies lies just like you said..

to caught in a lie AGAIN Memphis, Tennessee, United States #907867

That's because my cell phone service provider is located in my hometown dumb ***. I live in Memphis