Extended Arms Provides Proof Of Slander by Tonya Wigner Hall Memphis Tn Owner of She Can Clean Green PART 1
Here's pictures proving that Tonya Wigner Hall owner of She Can Clean in Memphis started this entire online slandering of Extended Arms Cleaning Contractors unprovokenly.It all started because she claim "Extended Arms" posted too many times on Craigslist out posting her listings.
We also have more statements, pictures and voice recorded conversations from the phone calls we received by Ms. Hall. We Also have snapshots of the FAKE business she created "Extended Reach Cleaning Team" using her middle name "Machel" as owner to lure in our clients. She's now claiming we are slandering her because we investigated and posted her criminal background online and alerted the public of her scams.
This sum it up to the LIAR.WE REST OUR CASE.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Present Proof Tonya Wigner Hall is a Liar, Scammer and Harrassed Extended Arms Unprovokenly
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
You May Also Like
- "Beware! Eric does not clean carpets well. You must watch him and be there constantly. If you leave the house forget it. He is lazy and is not thorough. He..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "My home is 2700 square feet. When I got my phone estimate I was told the cost was $170/hour and it would probably take 2-2 1/2 hours. STEEP..."
- "I ordered a casual shirt 1 size larger than I normally wear, it was posted from Hong Kong by air mail and packed in an envelope which measured 8 x..."
- "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..."
- "ordered flowers for mum's 80th birthday, what came was nothing like the picture, balloon was dull grey, not the cheery one shown in their picture. So it costs me $85..."
- "It so sad to see all these negative reviews . I received my Snap On Smile (SOS) in February of 2012 and its the best 1600 dollar investment i made..."
- "Terrible customer service I ordered 2 Canvas couple of days ago as soon as did my purchase I noticed my canvas were black & white and I sent you guys..."
- "I purchased a Kenmore gas range from Sears.com.Bought it on Black Friday 11-24-16. First, pay someone to pick it up for me in the store because I don't own a..."